Tuesday 8 November 2011

Skol Beer

When looking at Skol Beer it has been directed at men who are usually 25+ but I want to make it so it is targeted at Males who are 18+, students as well.

To do I need to ask the question, 'What do they want to see?' on the packaging and the ad. Here is what I came up with:-
- Women
- Fun
- Partying
- Sex
- Life
- Cool
- Lifestyle
- University
- Relaxing


These words are what will grasp the student's attention and make them want to buy Skol Beer.

In the advert or poster (Not sure which one yet) I could have a cartoon woman having her one leg up on the bottle of Skol with a smile and winking at the audience. She can be in a red bikini with either black or blonde hair and pale skin or tanned. This image will be sexy for the male audience, they will think that if they buy Skol Beer they will get a woman who looks like this, that women who look like this only go for guys who drink manly beers like Skol.

A women who looks like this



And This



These two women cartoons are known for how sexy and well dressed they are. I need to come up with my own cartoon which will make men want to buy Skol Beer and it has to link with University so I might have the girl wearing a University Graduation Cap or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment