Sunday 13 November 2011

Skol Website?

I have considered maybe re-designing a website for Skol beer. However, I was unsure of where I would start and what I would include on the website so I decided to visit the Carlsberg.co.uk website. Below are print screens of the website and my views on the contents.




I liked how you have to enter your date of birth before your allowed to enter the site so it keeps the underage audience out from the site. Carlsberg is trying to promote drinking awareness to keep their targeted audience safe. With Carlsberg I can see that their main targeted audience are football fans, males and I would guess around 18 or 20+ in age.




The homepage is clean and everything is kept together. The main colour is of course green, the Carlsberg green which is present on every page of the website. The homepage is easy to navigate, the navigation bar isn't the main aspect but is still visible on the side of the website.




Like I said before, they target football fans as Carlsberg is a popular drink to have whilst watching a football game. They give off information on games that Carlsberg sponsor.



This page I wasn't expecting, if you put your postcode, town or county into the search bar then it will find pubs around your area who sell Carlsberg. It means that Carlberg fans know where to go to drink as well as maybe watch live football games.



This page gave information on the type of different beers that Carlsberg did and their nutrition guide.


After observing Carlberg website it is clear that some of the information I was going to include on my website weren't even considered on the Carlsberg website. I'm going to have to re-think what I want to include on the website. At this point the website is a maybe, I was going to do a story board of an advert or a poster advertising SKOL BEER.

No comments:

Post a Comment